Full mouth reconstruction refers to a personalized treatment plan designed to address your unique restorative needs. Dr. David Redford is a skilled restorative dentist who will listen to your concerns and evaluate your oral health to plan a full mouth reconstruction designed just for you. Your treatment may involve dental implants, restorations like crowns or dentures, and more. To learn more about how you can benefit from a full mouth reconstruction, contact Dr. Redford's Denver office today.
At University Dental Arts, we focus on patient satisfaction and comfort. While your primary concern may be restoring your oral function, you will enjoy the added benefit of a more beautiful smile. Dr. Redford takes great care to ensure that the full mouth reconstructions he provides leave his patients feeling more confident in both the function and look of their smiles.
Your treatment will typically involve a combination of one or more reconstructive procedures, including:
- Dental Crowns - These cap-shaped single-tooth restorations fit over decayed or damaged teeth. Crowns are often used after root canal therapy.
- Dental Bridges - Dental bridges are restorations which fill the space left by one or more missing teeth.
- Dentures - Dentures are full-arch restorations that are ideal for patients missing most or all of their teeth.
- Dental Implants - Dental implants are titanium posts that are surgically inserted in the jaw. Once they have healed, implants serve as a foundation for all types of restorations. Dental implants are the gold standard for durable and long-lasting restorative support.
- Tooth Extractions - In some cases, extractions are the most effective way to preserve your oral health. Dr. Redford can perform most extractions at his office, and uses precise techniques so your procedure will involve little to no discomfort.
- Root Canal Therapy - Root canal therapy involves the removal of pulp tissue from deep within a tooth. This procedure is commonly performed when a tooth becomes infected.
Full Mouth Reconstruction Candidates
Full mouth reconstruction can be performed on virtually any patient with substantial tooth loss, damage, or decay. Dr. Redford is happy to provide his patients with a wide variety of restorative options, so even if one procedure is not ideal, there are other options. Our team utilizes digital x-rays, intraoral photography, and other advanced technology to determine your candidacy and plan your treatment.
Benefits and Financing Options
Full mouth reconstruction has many benefits, including:
- Increased confidence in your smile
- Greatly improved oral function, including the ability to eat more foods and speak more clearly
- Improved oral health
While dental insurance may cover most restorative procedures, some patients will have to pay out of pocket for at least a portion of their treatment. In the case that a patient is not able to pay for certain procedures in full, Dr. Redford is happy to provide alternative, flexible financing options, including CareCredit℠. We can also address your needs in stages to help spread out the cost of treatment.
Schedule a Consultation Today
To learn more about full mouth reconstruction and how it can help you improve your confidence and oral health, contact us today.